The Wrap Process
1.Once in the room, you will undress to the degree to which you are comfortable. There is a robe available for your comfort.
2. Before we begin, we will measure you depending on the wrap you have chosen and lightly mark your skin so that the measurements taken afterward will be accurate.
3. We will then exfoliate your skin to open the pores and remove unwanted dry skin using a dry brush. This process stimulates blood flow.
The benefits of dry skin brushing are numerous. The process, when done correctly, helps to increase circulation, tightens the skin and aids in better skin tone, removes dead skin cells and thereby helps to open up and cleanse your pores, and stimulates the sweat glands and nervous system. Because the top layer of dead skin cells is being sloughed off, your skin will have a more youthful glow. Dry brushes and our amazing slenderizing gel is also available for purchase seperately.
4. Just before wrapping you, we lightly brush an herbal clay over your skin. The clay contains a natural blend of Bentonite, Japanese Green Tea, Chamomile, Dandelion, Horse Chestnut, magnesuim, potassium and calcium.
5. The next step is to wrap your body in linen bandages that have been soaked in a warm aloe, herbal, mineral solution. The solution tones and tightens the skin leaving it smooth, reduces the appearance of cellulite and aids in the detoxification process.
6. You then relax in warm comfort for approximately 30 minutes.
7. We then unwrap the bandages and rub a warmed slenderizing cellulite gel over the treated areas.
8. The last stage is all about results. We'll measure you again so that you can see that your time of relaxation was actually productive!
The amount you lose depends on a variety of conditions such as the toxicity of your body, your hydration level, cleanliness of skin and any residue left by oils, creams, soaps and lotions. The average inches lost is between 5 and 16 for a full wrap.
The wrap process makes you feel invigorated, rested and restored. It is recommended to leave the remaining solutions on for 4 to 6 hours after your wrap. You'll find that even a couple days later, the process will leave you 2 to 4 inches smaller than the day of your body wrap!
Call, email or come by and schedule your wrap today!